TEI Spa HydraSkin
Bio Cellulose Facial Mask 5 masks (7.5 oz/ 212 g)
- 5 HydraSkin one time use Masks
ABOUT HYDRA SKIN:
HydraSkin masks are bio cellulose single use facial masks saturated with advanced multi-functioning ingredients that contour to your face leaving it more resilient and hydrated. Hydrate, Nourish & Rejuvenate your skin with a 20 minute use.
Improve virtually any skin issue and smooth away wrinkles while detoxifying the skin.
- Instantly hydrate skin
- Tighten and firm fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimize pores
- Remove excess sebum
- For All Skin Types
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Helps to firm and tighten sagging skin
- Promotes a firmer and more youthful resilient skin
- Clinically proven to hydrate dry skin
- The Secret to Smaller Pores & Flawless, Radiant Skin
WHAT IS BIO CELLULOSE?
Bio Celluloseis a type of microbial cellulose, which is produced by fermentation engineering. The HydraSkin Bio Cellulose mask is made of the finest fibers in nature, which means that it allows skin to breathe freely and fit perfectly. The mask has the same synthesis as cellulose found in a plant and therefore, has the ability to hydrate the skin while remaining earth friendly.
Traditional bio cellulose masks are made from multiple bacteria fermented with coconut water. While all bio cellulose masks are better fitting in comparison to traditional non-wover fiber masks and wood pulp fibers, they are often too thick and do not fit into the curves of the face and hard to reach pores. What's more, the density gradient configuration not only enhances the transfer efficiency of essence from membrane to the dermal, but also perfectly fits the skin.
HydraSkin has the following unique characteristics:
- Chemically pure, free of lignin and hemicellulose
- 3D Nanometer structure with gradient density to enhance the essence transfer efficiency
- High crystallinity and high DP
- Diameter 1/100 of that of plant cellulose
- Complex polysaccharide with crystalline morphology
- More resistant to hydrolysis than starch
- Wash face with a gentle cleanser
- Carefully remove contents and unfold
- Remove outer layers to expose the Hydra Skin Facial Mask. Note: the mask is the middle layer, between the plastic and fabric layers.
- Apply mask onto wet face and adjust the position for comfort. Note: You may use fabric layer on neck and chest for added moisture.
- For optimum absorption of mask use the Sonic Spatula on Penetration Mode to deeply imbed Hydra Skin’s bio-cellulose content into the pores.
- Relax with mask on face for 15-20 minutes to allow for full absorption.
- Remove mask when T-Zone has dried or after allotted time, you may apply water for easy removal.
- No need to rinse, massage remaining product into your face and neck. Leaving mask residue on the skin allows for the fiber structure of Hydra Skin to transfer deeply into the pores.
- Follow with daily skincare procedures.
Use as often as desired as a regular part of your skincare program. Use mask immediate after opening.
TEI Spa’s Hydra Skin Bio Cellulose Facial Mask is designed to increase moisture content, smooth fine lines and reduce pore size. Experimental data has proven that the use of Hydra Skin for 15 minutes can provide:
- an average of 72% increase in moisture content
- an average of 22.8% decrease in the appearance fine lines
- an average of 35.5% decrease in pore size
Aqua, hyaluronic acid, glycerin, propylene glycol, acetyl hexapeptide-8, aloe vera extract, hydroxyethyl cellulose, St. John’s Wort extract, marigold flower extract, chamomile flower extract, tilia flower extract, cornflower extract, matricaria extra, licorice root extract, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.
For topical use only. Not for use on severe acne, open wounds or irritated skin. Keep in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Discontinue use and rinse thoroughly with water if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of direct contact, immediately rinse with water.
Designed by TEI Spa in California. Made in Taiwan.
© 2012 Tip Essentials, Inc.