You want to stay healthy, fit and beautiful, right? So you hit the gym a few times a week to keep in shape. Buy you may be noticing that as you start going to the gym (or maintaining your regimen you are breaking out on your face, chest, neck and back!
While this is common among men and women of all ages, it is very disappointing, and we know that... this blog post is written to help you find ways to fight unnecessary acne that likes to pop up when you are working out!
Step 1: SHOWER AS SOON AS YOU CAN AFTER A WORKOUT
Even 5 minutes after a workout is enough time for your pores to get clogged and cause acne. It is recommended not even to wait until you get home to shower, instead utilize the great showers that your gym offers... best of all, you can save time and money on your water bill :)
This is an important step because the sooner you wash away the dirt and bacteria that will clog your pores, the less likely you will get acne.
Step 2: USE A SALT SCRUB TO CLEANSE YOUR SKIN
We recommend using a salt scrub on your skin after a workout because it is tough enough to get rid of all the acne causing oils and bacteria, but still gentle enough to be used daily. Salt scrub, like TEI Spa's Sea Salt Scrub ($20. http://teispa.com/sea-salt-scrub.html) has tons of benefits:
Benefits of Sea Salt Scrub in SkinCare:
- Sea salt scrubs are able to help remove dry, dead skin and toxins from the body, which is often the main cause of acne
- Sea salt scrubs are excellent at stimulating the proper flow of blood in the body
- Sea salt scrubs also give the skin a natural and healthy glow that come from deep cleansing
- Sea salt scrubs are excellent for helping to sooth tired and aching muscles. Natural stimulants in the salt relax the muscles and sooth the body
Step 3: KILL BACTERIA ON THE SKIN
The best way to kill bacteria on the skin is to use the secrets that facialists and estheticans use in treatment rooms... Ozone High Frequency.
More Benefits of using Ozone:
- Uses ozone to sterilize the skin and kill acne-causing bacteria
- Increases skin metabolism to healthy cell function and promote skin healing
- Reduce acne, scars and redness with the professional level at-home tool proven to give you clear, radiant skin
- Strengthens cell functions to improve the clarity and quality of your skin, giving it a more beautiful and youthful appearance
- Closes the pores after treatments to reduce acne and blemishes
There you go! Three easy and quick steps that help you keep your skin glowing, clear and radiant with just minutes a day!
Try these out and let us know your thoughts.